So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Monday 14 May 2007

1 of 3

I made three snowflakes this past week but I can only show you one.

This is simplysnowflakes' Snowflake Signup #2. The pattern can be found online here.








The other two were worked up for a contest at simplysnowflakes. We were given a photograph of a real snowflake and asked to design a matching crocheted flake. The winner gets their SF posted on the group's homepage. All the entries have to be in by next Monday so hopefully I'll be able to post the pictures (and a pattern!) the following week.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 16 May, 2007 12:28, Blogger Sus said…

    Great job, as usual! When I saw that this was #2, I was a little disappointed -- it's from 99 snowflakes and it's one I'd already decided I wasn't going to make. Oh well, guess I'll make it now. :)

    Good luck on the contest flake!

     
  • At 16 May, 2007 20:14, Blogger jmk said…

    Thank you, Sus. :-D

    I wouldn't have volunteered to make this one either but it's good discipline and it gets the SF count up.

    Good luck to you, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands