So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Monday 28 May 2007

Too wet for snow


It is chucking it down outside. Typical Bank Holiday weather. Don't let the little sun in the corner fool you - no sun to be seen here!







But fear not - despite the title, I have got a snowflake. In fact, it's the ~winning~ snowflake in the first simplysnowflakes Homepage Contest. Woohoo!

Ok, in the interest of full disclosure I feel I have to mention that, although several people expressed an interest in taking up the challenge, in the end there was only one other entry.

But I won.

Here's the real snowflake we had to "copy". How did I do?








I will be posting the pattern for this flake soon as. Mind you, it took me a month to post my granny square pattern, so I wouldn't hold my breath.


Last but not least, here's my simplysnowflakes Snowflake Signup (SSSS) #4. I know where this one came from but in order to get a pattern you have to complete the previous one and there are some in the group who haven't gotten this far yet, so I'm not tellin'.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 29 May, 2007 03:32, Blogger Sus said…

    Congratulations on winning the contest -- I *knew* you would! Your entry really is amazing. I'm caught up with you now on the sign-ups, so no more being spoiled! Can't wait for your pattern of the contest flake. Cheers!

     
  • At 29 May, 2007 22:58, Blogger Becky G said…

    Wow! That snowflake is fantastic!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands