So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Monday 4 June 2007

Melting Snow



This snowflake picture was not taken on my customary blue background because a) it didn't fit - even made with #20 cotton this sucker is 8½" across and b) I don't like it and I'm not keeping it. It's blocked but not stiffened and I haven't even cut the thread - I just airbrushed it out of the photo.

That is the one slight drawback with these sorts of sign-ups - you sometimes have to make things you don't like in order to get the next pattern. Still, this is the first one I've really disliked so I can't complain.

But I can recycle my thread.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 04 June, 2007 13:24, Blogger Sus said…

    Yeah, I tried to finish mine yesterday and I failed. I don't much like it either. I hope to have it done and posted tomorrow. Life has been a little crazy so no blogging.

    You did a really nice job on the flake, though!!

     
  • At 04 June, 2007 16:21, Blogger hady said…

    {allah Say: He is Allah, the one. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute. He neither gives birth, nor is He born. And there is none like unto Him} (112: 1-4)

    the islam is religious of allah

    no god except allah

    mohammad is massenger of allah

    go to allah = go to islam

     
  • At 05 June, 2007 07:16, Blogger jmk said…

    Thank you, Hady -

    "Invite all to the way of Thy Lord, with wisdom and beautiful preaching..." S16:125

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands