So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Monday 23 July 2007

Day of the Flake

(aka Snowflake Monday, but that gets boring every Monday)


Here is simplysnowflakes' Snowflake Sign-up #9.

I like this one, it's really sweet. But it's quite small - only 2 1/3" in #20 cotton. I think it would benefit from being made with a thicker thread or even yarn.




I may not get much blogging action this week as we have another teenage visitor and I don't really feel like arm-wrestling for the keyboard.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 24 July, 2007 13:28, Blogger Sus said…

    Oooh, I like that one, too. It reminds me of a Leisure Arts one I've seen before, though it may be slightly different. Sorry I've abandoned you in the flaking arena, but it's temporary, I promise!!

    Good luck with your visitor! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands