So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year - 2009!

Every 1 January since 2007 I make a point of working on this afghan:

New Year Ripple 090101

Details of the whys and wherefores can be found on The No-End-In-Sight Ripple-Along blog, but, as you can see, in three New Years I haven't gotten very far (and yes, I do occasionally - very occasionally - work on it at other times). Well, for 2009 I've resolved that all my WIPs will be subject to the "Finish It or Frog It" rule. I've got stacks of WIPs to get through but this one is a definite finisher!

Wishing you all a very productive 2009!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 02 January, 2009 13:15, Blogger Sus said…

    What a great new year's resolution! I would like to follow suit, but I know better and don't want to set myself up for so much failure! LOL!

    The rippleghan looks great! I know you'll be very pleased when that one is done! Can't wait to watch the progress!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands