So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Monday 22 June 2009

Crocheted Baby Hat Pattern Links

I'm back with those pattern links I promised you in my previous post.

Top row, left to right:
1) Adjustable Ribbed Preemie Cap
2) Teresa's 10 Minute Preemie Hat
3) Bev's Newborn Roundie Hat
4) Stretchy Crocheted Hat
Bottom row:
1) Pattern on Ravelry - Andrew's Charity Hats group
2) Barb's Seamless Crocheted Baby Hat (flower pattern here)
3) Gotcha Covered #2
4) Pattern on Ravelry - xoxoMargot's Baby Hat

As of Saturday, 20 June Andrew had received 719 hats, and there are more on the way!

Update 23/6/09: 849!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 02 December, 2009 14:20, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Judy! Its linda (aka tribal) from ravelry. I love your blog so far. Thanks so much for all those links to baby hats! I am contemplating a hat a day thing for the New Year (starting now though:) and those links will help alot! Take care!

     
  • At 02 December, 2009 18:13, Blogger jmk said…

    Hi Linda! (rebelpigs...? I'm sure there's an interesting story behind that name). Welcome to my little bloggy world. It's not been getting very much attention this year. I blame Ravelry myself. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands